A tankless water heater should be cleaned and flushed regularly. According to manufacturers, this makes sure water flow is normal and not blocked causing internal damage.
Mike’s Tankless Water Heater Tune-Up Checklist:
- Flush & Clean Minerals build up can cause inefficiencies in your water heater.
- Thermostat Keep your unit performing efficiently & protect from scalding water.
- Gas Piping Confirm it meets local safety codes & it is not leaking.
- Electrical Components & Connections Unsecured or worn down connections can cause electrocution & possibly even electrical fire.
- Exhaust Vent Piping Our technicians check your pipes, making sure they meet local safety codes by checking for proper pitch & signs of water leakage.
- Heat Exchanger A damaged or corroded heat exchanger can become dangerous & needs to be replaced promptly.
If left unchecked over time, damage to your tankless system may be caused by:
- Mineral Deposits
- Scale Formation
- Lime and Calcium Build Up
- Foreign Debris Obstruction
Equipment failure, due to these conditions, may void your warranty. Call to schedule a Mike’s Tankless Water Heater Tune-Up today (586) 739-2115.
Protect your investment and prevent expensive repairs!
Mike’s Heating & Cooling can perform this maintenance for $179. If, at the same time, you would like a tune-up on your furnace and/or air conditioner this can be done for an additional charge of $60 per unit. We truly appreciate all the business you have done with us.
Remember we have moved to:
46149 Van Dyke, Utica, Mi 48317
Have any Heating & Cooling questions?
Check out our website or call the experts at (586) 739-2115.