Busy Heating & Cooling Company in search of Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all customers, answering multi-line phones, and has QuickBooks & Cash Register experience.
• Processing Account Payable Invoices in QuickBooks.
• Answer phones and assist customers with service questions and placing work orders.
• Input orders into the system and generate hard copies for dispatch.
• Participates in Service Department training and meetings as appropriate.
• Assists Office Manager(s) as needed.
• Cross trains in other positions as needed for coverage.
• High school Diploma or GED – MINUMUM 2 YR. CSR OFFICE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
• Computer literate and proficient – MS Office, internet, and basic office equipment proficiency.
• Data entry experience – good typing skills required.
• Accounts Payable Experience.
• QuickBooks Experience.
• Cash Register/POS system/Credit Card Machine Experience.
• 30-40 hours per week.
• Must be able to work Saturdays
Customer service office experience | Mature personality; ability to work with customers, co-workers in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems | Motivated, outgoing, self-starter | Maintains professional demeanor in the office | Ability to concentrate, handle pressure, and pay attention to detail. Maintains positive attitude under stress | Ability to work independently and as a team player | Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Good grammar, voice and diction | Good organizational skills | Able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision | Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
• Depends on experience
Mike’s Heating & Cooling
46614 Van Dyke
Shelby Twp., MI 48317